Sunday, June 20, 2010

Malong Dance

Hi!

I was looking for new materials for the blog but I came across instead of a Malong dance number which I uploaded in YouTube.com not so long ago. The dance was performed by the CLM-Philippine group during the first ever Renewal Gathering of Columban Lay Missionaries in Taiwan in February 2008 . This may not be too new but surely you will love this. This video allows you to see them in a whole new light.  Aren't they  artistic and graceful? Oh how I wish I could also dance like them.

Hurray to Arlenne Villahermosa (choreographer), Columba Chang, Auring LuceƱo, Kyung Ja Lee and Catarina Son for the wonderful dance.


No comments:

When in Pakistan

  By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...