Venue: Titus Bradsma, Acacia St., Quezon City
Date: August 14 and 15, 2009
Facilitated by: Fr. Paul Glynn
Languages used: Cebuano and Tagalog
Participants: LMs - Weng, Kyung Ja, Antonio, Marisol, Maria, Ana, Nani, Sai, Lusio; LMs in formation - Rose, Ger, Jayjay; staff member - Mavic
Photos here
Offering ourselves as God’s instruments of healing, hope, love, justice, and freedom fulfilling the words of Jesus: “I came that you may have life, life to the full.” (Jn 10:10)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When in Pakistan
By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...
-
By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...
-
by Maira San Juan Columban Lay Missionary 1. When I said “Yes” to the mission, I agreed to be an instrument of God’s love to Her ...
-
“Because the Columbans love us…” This was the reply of one (1) Kachin lady to a Columban priest when asked about the elaborate celebrations...
No comments:
Post a Comment