We are happy to see Lusio Navelinikoro back in Manila after being away for more than six months. Lusio went home to Fiji in November to be with his father who was not too well that time. Lusio's father has gradually recuperated since and is back to his usual good self. Lusio spent the rest of the six months for R and R.
Two days after his arrival, Lusio together with Naanise Mounga who arrived from Tonga a week earlier started his one month Tagalog refresher course at the Christian Language Study Center.
Welcome back Lusio!
Offering ourselves as God’s instruments of healing, hope, love, justice, and freedom fulfilling the words of Jesus: “I came that you may have life, life to the full.” (Jn 10:10)
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When in Pakistan
By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...
-
By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...
-
by Maira San Juan Columban Lay Missionary 1. When I said “Yes” to the mission, I agreed to be an instrument of God’s love to Her ...
-
“Because the Columbans love us…” This was the reply of one (1) Kachin lady to a Columban priest when asked about the elaborate celebrations...
No comments:
Post a Comment