Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thank you Violie!


After three years of missionary work in Korea and careful discernment, Violeta Villaraiz (RP16) is leaving the CLM.  We thank you Violie for your  friendship, and to your dedicated work and service to the people of Korea.   We pray and wish you well as you continue on with your journey.  KEEP IN TOUCH!




Dear followers, please watch out for Violie's reflections on her missionary journey in Korea.  She compares her journey there with the four seasons - spring, summer, fall and winter. She starts  “…each of the four seasons is a growing season of the heart. If you sink your roots deeply into the soil of each season’s truth, it can become your mentor.” (macrina wiederkehr)"

No comments:

When in Pakistan

  By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...