Thursday, January 10, 2013

Garage Sale Proceeds

Sunny shows off our best seller, the apple walnut cake
WE are very pleased to inform you that from the Garage Sale of December 2012,  50 Eco Bags, 46 T-shirts, 80 apple walnut and carrot cakes, and  used clothes and wares were sold. Proceeds  from the used clothes and wares  reached forty nine thousand pesos (P49000).

T-shirts are still available.  Pick up price is P200 for sizes extra small, small, medium, large, and extra large. Double extra large is P250.  Call the CLM office to place your orders.

Used  clothes not sold during the garage sale  will be sent to Caritas Manila under their Segunda Mana project.


The t-shirts come in three colors - aqua blue, maize yellow and neon green

No comments:

When in Pakistan

  By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...