Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 18, 2014

Exactly three years ago today, Reins Mosqueda , Joan Yap and Sherryl Lou Capili, better known as RP19 signed their first mission agreement with the Missionary Society of St. Columban. They were sent to Taiwan. Today, we welcome them back. Today is also a welcome for Arlenne Villahermosa for another term as Regional Lay Mission Coordinator for the Philippines.  She held the same post between 2006-2008 prior to her assignment to Myanmar. We also welcome Michael, Jib Braux, Gilda and Lorna, better known as PH22 for the orientation  or the preparation to mission program.

WE also thank John Din for his music, jokes and laughter, friendship and for his work as Regional Lay Mission Coordinator for the past three years.


Sherryl Lou Capili, Joan Yap, and Reins Mosqueda


No comments:

When in Pakistan

  By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...