Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not so extreme makeover

So you think only the Lifestyle Channel can do a make over? Well, think again.

One of the stories I have been wanting to share with our followers is how RP18 - Ger, Jayjay and Rose - made over an old and worn out sofa. This sofa has been with the CLM before 1992, yes more than 17 years. It has seen its glory days and has lived its mission so to speak. So it was planned that it be sold on the next garage sale set for December 2009. But looks like this will not happen anymore. How could this be? Well, RP18 transformed this old dilapidated chair into a desirable object with simple upholstery.

BEFORE

And voila!

AFTER

How did they do this? Check here.

No comments:

When in Pakistan

  By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...