Thursday, June 24, 2010

CLM Powerpoint Presentation

It's been a while since I thought of posting here the powerpoint presentation that we always show to CLM applicants and  individuals who want to learn more about the CLM.  Unfortunately  putting a powerpoint presentation in the blog those times was still way beyond my artistic power.  But now I think  have leveled up a bit.  Thanks to you who continue to follow this blog and support this endeavor of reaching to techies. 


This presentation attempts to outline Who the Columban Missionaries Are  in general and the Columban Lay Missionaries in particular.  Here, one can see the requirements and step by step process of joining the Columban Lay Missionaries.  Unlike the original presentation  which can be seen in an automatic slideshow with music and animations,  this has no music and still unable to run on its own.  Anyhow, I will continue to find ways to making this blog as dynamic and interesting to visit  as possible.


No comments:

When in Pakistan

  By Monaliza Esteban, CLM I vividly remember my arrival in Pakistan and how the environment felt so different to me. I sensed I had to be c...